Performance club is a little class of my own invention, where kids aged 8-12 get to sing together, perform for each other, and experiment with making music.
They will learn how to;
- Perform with confidence (self esteem)
- Be a supportive audience member (empathy)
- Use a microphone (musical awareness)
They will also learn;
- What nerves are and how to control them (self awareness)
- What different musical genres sound like (musical awareness)
- What they are really capable of (confidence)
Tell me more!
This fantastic class will run for 45 minutes, every Monday during term time from 3:30-4:15 at the Nelson School of Music, and costs just $100 per term.
There is a maximum of just 8 kids per class, so enrol early to avoid disappointment.